Help Get Out the VoteGrab your friends and help your community by organizing or going to a VoteFest! VoteFests can be big or small, during early voting or on Election Day.
We believe voting should be social, communal and celebrated.
Help Your Coworkers & Classmates Vote:
- Head to the polls after work and meet up for a post-voting mingle.
- Are you a morning person? Arrange a pre-work “coffee & vote”.
- Organize a lunchtime carpool to the polls.
Help Your Friends & Family Vote:
- Make a weekend plan to vote and brunch with friends.
- Plan to vote and dine. Order dessert to celebrate.
- Meet up to vote, then go to your favorite sports bar/movie theater.
Help Your Community Vote:
- Get your kickball team, running group or martial arts class to vote.
- Gather your youth group, book club, or fellow gamers and go vote!
- Organize a dorm/homeroom competition to get the most voters!